The Taffix powder spray device is indicated for use against allergens and viruses within the nasal cavity
Taffix’s proprietary technology creates a hostile microenvironment in the nose where up to 97% of airborne viruses can’t survive.
Taffix ultra-thin gel in the nasal cavity that works within 50 seconds that provides protection for 5 hours
Taffix should be used a few minutes prior to entering open public spaces
Taffix bottle contains 1000 mg of powder (about 200 puffs) and should be applied up to 3 times per day.
How to use:
• Taffix may be applied up to 3 times per day
• Taffix bottle cannot be shared with other people - Mark your bottle and avoid sharing it with other people to prevent potential transmission of viruses or germs.
• Remember to squeeze the bottle gently to avoid excess powder emittance.
• If concurrent use of another nasal spray is required, Taffix should be re-applied afterwards so that the barrier created is not disturbed.
• Taffix can be used in addition to other treatments, as part of combination therapy strategy in the fight against viruses. For example, Taffix may be used in addition to donning a mask and wearing gloves.
• Taffix is not a drug and does not cause drowsiness.
Hazardous, cautious or any allergies:
• Cautions: Discard Taffix bottle on the expiration date printed on the bottle or 6 months after first opening - whichever comes first.
• To avoid contamination do not use this product for more than one person.
• Keep out of reach of young children.
• Avoid contact with open wounds.
• Avoid contact with eyes.
• If powder gets into your eye, rinse with water.
• Do not rinse the bottle with water or other liquid as this may block the bottle.
• Do not use if tamper evident seal is broken.
• Always close the cap.
• Very few cases of allergic reactions to this product have been reported.
• Most reports received have been blocked nose, runny nose, sneezing, sore throat. If you experience reactions more severe than these - then use of the product should be discontinued immediately and if symptoms persist, consult your physician.
• Taffix is medical device in Europe and over-the-counter use.
Absolute rubbish 12/04/2021 09:23N Hart
Since using this I have managed to avoid colds and flu not sure if coincidental I’ve also not tested positive to Covid. Will deffo carry on using 15/03/2021 20:20A Hawkins
Really works. Not had a cold even though I normally do by this time every year. Slightly unpleasant when you pump it but I guess anything up your nose is. I did find a powdery residue in my nose after use. 25/01/2021 21:23j bailey
Fantastic product. Very easy to use and great benefits 30/12/2020 11:52M Campbell
It was quite good, helped a fair bit when used on my daughter 18/12/2020 12:36T Steele
Very easy to use and no unpleasant taste / smell. It lasts long enough for my wife's shift at the local school where hopefully it will provide a greater level of protection as she is unable to wear a mask for much of the time. Its hard to know if it actually works or not - but she is still clear of any symptoms which can only be a good thing! 16/12/2020 13:06G Richardson
I think it's a really good product. Love the fact that it gives added protection especially in these difficult times. So easy to use. Tasteless and no smell making it an absolute no brainer 14/12/2020 23:14N Akhtar
Amazing product feel really safe using it 14/12/2020 12:39R Morris
It is just that extra peace of mind you need especially at this time 14/12/2020 11:45A Chadderton
Seems to work, I haven't had a cold yet 14/12/2020 09:15A Smout
With over 10 years experience of working with some of the worlds most recognised brands, free4you understands the importance of placing brands into consumers hands. We are also completely free to use, and will never ask you for any payment details to use our site.
PRIVATE AND SECURE
Your data is secure with us, we don’t sell or share your data.
All your favourite brands in one place, so no need to register multiple times.
EASY AND FAST
Simple process with express delivery!
FREE TO USE
Our site is completely free to use and we will never ask you for any card details. All we ask in return is your honest feedback on the products you try.