• Moisturising hair mask for normal to dry hair: 3-in-1 lightweight hair mask, with no weigh down
• 3-in-1 Multi-use hair mask: 3 ways to enjoy Aloe Vera Hair Food - Conditioner, Hair Mask, Leave-in Conditioner. 1. As a conditioner: on wet hair, to instantly nourish and detangle hair without weigh down. 2. As a mask: on wet hair, leave for 3 minutes and rinse out to leave hair feeling intensely nourished and beautifully shiny. 3. As a leave in: on wet or dry hair, apply a small amount to lengths to leave hair irresistibly soft and beautifully healthy.
• 98% Natural origin ingredients: the remaining 2% ensure good preservation and sensorially.
• 100% Vegan formula: no animal ingredients or by-products
• No silicones for a natural feel
Terms & Conditions:
• Only one entry per person
• By clicking the ‘Enter Competition’ you will be entered into the competition
• This competition will begin on Monday 15th February 2021 at 09:00am and finish Sunday 21st February 2021 at 23:59
• The competition is open to anyone with an active free4you account
• One winner will be selected at random week commencing 22nd February 2021 and the winner will be announced on our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/Free4youProducts/ as well as being contacted by e-mail
• The winner will receive all items listed in the competition ‘description’ section within 7 days from when the announcement is made
• This is a free4you competition and none of our entrants details will be shared with any third parties
What makes us different?
With over 10 years experience of working with some of the worlds most recognised brands, free4you understands the importance of placing brands into consumers hands. We are also completely free to use, and will never ask you for any payment details to use our site.
PRIVATE AND SECURE
Your data is secure with us, we don’t sell or share your data.
All your favourite brands in one place, so no need to register multiple times.
EASY AND FAST
Simple process with express delivery!
FREE TO USE
Our site is completely free to use and we will never ask you for any card details. All we ask in return is your honest feedback on the products you try.