• Clinically proven, expert dermatologist anti-redness moisturiser & day cream - using micro-encapsulated, plant-based technology and high quality uv and light protection to reduce redness and even out uneven skin pigmentation.
• A tinted face cream, containing special pigments, provides instant concealing effect, making skin look more even-toned, neutralising redness and blending out uneven pigmentation.
• An active phytocomplex (of 5 plant and 1 yeast extract, including liquorice root, calendula and horse chestnut) with anti-inflammatory, blood vessel calming and healing properties successfully treats sensitive red skin over an 8 week period. Antibiotic free.
• Can be used instead of foundation.
Terms & Conditions:
• Only one entry per person
• By clicking the ‘Enter Competition’ you will be entered into the competition
• This competition will begin on Monday 1st May 2023 at 09:00am and finish Sunday 7th May 2023 at 23:59
• The competition is open to anyone with an active free4you account
• One winner will be selected at random week commencing 8th May 2023 and the winner will be contacted by e-mail to arrange having the prize delivered
• The winner will receive all items listed in the competition ‘description’ section within 7 days from when the announcement is made
• This is a free4you competition and none of our entrants details will be shared with any third parties
What makes us different?
With over 10 years experience of working with some of the worlds most recognised brands, free4you understands the importance of placing brands into consumers hands. We are also completely free to use, and will never ask you for any payment details to use our site.
PRIVATE AND SECURE
Your data is secure with us, we don’t sell or share your data.
All your favourite brands in one place, so no need to register multiple times.
EASY AND FAST
Simple process with express delivery!
FREE TO USE
Our site is completely free to use and we will never ask you for any card details. All we ask in return is your honest feedback on the products you try.